Lahore: Amir of Tehreek-e-Labeek Pakistan Hafiz Saad Hussain Rizvi visits Darul Shafqat Orphanage in Orphanage Chowk

  Lahore: Amir of Tehreek-e-Labeek Pakistan Hafiz Saad Hussain  Rizvi visits Darul Shafqat Orphanage in Orphanage Chowk


 Lahore: Amir of Tehreek-e-Labeek Pakistan Hafiz Saad Hussain
 Rizvi visits Darul Shafqat Orphanage in Orphanage Chowk

 Lahore: Amir of Tehreek-e-Labeek Pakistan Hafiz Saad Hussain
 Rizvi visits Darul Shafqat Orphanage in Orphanage Chowk






Lahore: Amir TLP met orphans and distributed gifts to children, TLP spokesman said



Lahore: You are almost my age, looking at you I am thinking of my childhood, Amir TLP Saad Hussain Rizvi



Lahore: Me. Little did I know that I was so calm, rich TLP



Lahore: I will continue to thank the organizers for bringing me here and I will have meetings with you now, Amir TLP



Lahore: You are the glory of Allah. The truth is, Amir TL





Lahore: Amir TLP Saad Rizvi recited Allama Muhammad Iqbal's poem to children.



Lahore: Allama Iqbal says that this wealth, this wealth and this world, this relationship and connection is illusory.



Lahore: You are very honorable



I was very relieved to be here. I did not know that coming here brings so much peace, rich TLP



I came to Darul Shafqat too late. I should have come here first, Amir TLP



I have never been happier with these children, Amir TLP



You are a very important part of society. Saad Rizvi talks to children



You have to tell people that the one who has no one has Allah ... Saad Rizvi talks to children



You are the crown of our head. Saad Rizvi's Conversation with Children



I will meet the children of Darul Shafqat again ... Saad Rizvi



You have to take care of the organization and the prestige of the organization is high
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments