The incident of an sufi of Baghdad

The incident of an elder of Baghdad

The incident of an sufi of Baghdad  

In Hakayat al-Salihin, an elder of Baghdad narrates his incident that once the wall of my house suddenly collapsed. I had a lot of trouble and left the house in search of a laborer to rebuild it and went to the crossroads. He saw various workers who were waiting for work. Among them was a young man who was playing a very different thalag, carrying a bag in one hand and a tesh in the other.

 I asked this young man, "Will you work?" "Yes," replied the young man. I said, "Gaura's work will have to be done," said the young man, "Okay!" That he will not stop me from performing the prayer at the time of prayer. I accepted these three conditions and took him home, where I told him about the work and went out on some urgent errand. When I came back in the evening, I saw that he had worked twice as much as a normal worker, so I gladly paid him and he left.


On the second day, I went to this intersection again in search of this young man, but I did not see him. I found out about it from another worker and he said that he only works one day a week. He spends the rest of the day in worshiping Allah. It was understood that he was not a common worker but a special person.

I asked him about his address and when I reached the place, I saw that the young man was lying on the ground and he was suffering from fever. I said to him, "My brother! You are a stranger here, lonely and sick, if you like, come with me to my house and give me a place of your service." He refused but agreed to my constant insistence but put a condition that he will not take any food from me, I accepted his condition and brought him home.

He stayed at my house for three days, but he neither asked for anything nor took anything. On the fourth day, when his fever became severe, he called me to him and started saying, "My brother!" It seems that now my last time is near, so when I die, please follow my will, "When my soul leaves the body, put a rope around my neck and tie it and take it out again." Circling and giving this voice, people! Behold, the disobedience of your Lord is the punishment. May my Lord forgive me in this way.

When you give me a bath, bury me in Hani Kapdow, then go to Caliph Haroon Al-Rashid in Baghdad and give him the Holy Qur'an and the ring, and give my message to him. It is not like he died in a state of negligence and drunkenness and had to repent later, but then nothing will be gained from it.

That young man was transferred after making this will to me. I shed tears and was sad for a long time after his death. Then (unwillingly) I took a rope to fulfill his will and intended to put it around his neck, so he came from a corner of the room and said, "Don't put the rope around his neck, tomorrow." The saints of Azujal are treated like this"? After hearing this voice, my body will be shivering. After hearing this, he kissed his feet and started arranging his burial.
After finishing his burial, he took his holy Quran and his ring and left for the Caliph's palace. After going there, I wrote the incident of this young man on a piece of paper and discussed it with the local medicine man. Instead of letting me in, he waved me off and took a seat for himself. Finally! The Caliph called me to his court and started saying, "Am I so cruel that you have resorted to raqqa instead of talking to me frankly?" I said, "May Allah Ta'ala accept you, I am not here to complain about any injustice, but to bring a message." When the caliph found out about this message, he took out the Holy Quran and the ring and placed it in front of him. The Caliph looked at these things and said, "Who has given you these things?"

I submitted', a mortar worker'. The Caliph repeated these words three times, "Mud-maker, mud-maker, mud-maker." And he grew up. After crying for a long time, he asked me, "Where is that mud maker now?" "That worker is dead," I replied. After hearing this, the Caliph fell unconscious and remained unconscious until Asr. During this period, he was surprised and worried. Then, when the Caliph was awake, did he find out from me, "You were with him at the time of his death"? I shook my head in confirmation, "Did he make you a will?" I told him the will of the young man and the message that the young man had written for the Caliph.

When the Caliph heard all these things, he became more sad and removed the turban from his head, chalked his clothes and began to say, "O you who advise me!" O Mir Zahid and Parsa! O Mir Shafiq! The Caliph gave many prayers of this kind to the dying young man and kept shedding tears. After seeing this whole matter, my surprise and trouble was added to the fact that the Khalifa was so sad for a commoner.
​Why is it? When night fell, the Caliph asked me to take him to his grave, so I went with him. Khalif hides in the chador and starts running behind me. When we reached the cemetery, I pointed to a grave and said, "Alijah!" This is the young man's grave.

The Caliph hugged his grave and started crying. Then, after crying for a long time, he went to his grave and started saying, "This young man was my son, the cold of my eyes and my liver, one day this amount will be reduced to Muftaf. A child recited this noble verse, "I did not know for those who believed that their hearts should be divided for the remembrance of Allah." Hasn't the time come for believers to remember Allah 27 p 16

When he heard this verse, he began to tremble with fear of Allah Ta'ala, and a hundred tears fell from his eyes, and he began to cry out and say, "Why not?" Why not? And he went out of the door of the said place. From that day we did not get any news about him until today you informed about his death.

Note Share this message to others so that Allah may change someone's life through you


Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments